BEFORE YOU USE THE GRAILPAY SERVICES WHICH CONSIST OF ACH PAYMENT AND REWARDS,PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THIS USER AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GRAILPAY HOLDINGS, INC. (“GRAILPAY”, “US”, “OUR” OR “WE”) BY ACCESSING, USING, DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THE GRAILPAY SERVICES YOU (“YOU”, “YOUR” OR "USER") ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTS, TERMS AND POLICIES REFERENCED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT DO NOT USE THE GRAILPAY SERVICES.
SECTION 14 OF THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT GOVERN HOW CLAIMS THAT USER AND GRAILPAY MAY HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS THAT AROSE OR WERE ASSERTED BEFORE THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, SECTION 14 SETS FORTH OUR ARBITRATION AGREEMENT WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS, REQUIRE DISPUTES BETWEEN US TO BE SUBMITTED TO BINDING ARBITRATION. CAREFULLY REVIEW SECTION 14 OF THIS AGREEMENT REGARDING THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, THE TERMS OF ANY POLICIES REFERRED TO HEREIN AND ANY OTHER AGREEMENT OR TERMS THAT MAY RELATE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- Financial Institution Partner means Sutton Bank
- GrailPay Merchant means a client of GrailPay accepting payment for goods or services via the User’s GrailPay Account.
- GrailPay Services refers to the payment processing and rewards program offered by GrailPay
- GrailPay User Wallet refers to a closed loop wallet maintained by the Financial Institution Partner, through which User transmits funds from its Linked Account to a Merchant for goods or services. The funds in the GrailPay User Wallet belong to the GrailPay Merchant.
- Linked Account refers to a User’s account with a bank or credit union that is linked to a GrailPay User Wallet.
- Reward refers to a discount granted to User upon the occurrence of a certain event (for example, a first time Transaction)